WHAT WE DO
Grace Hill Women’s Business Center services and programs use experts and professionals in many different fields to assist you with your business needs. Whether you have an idea for a startup or are ready to expand an existing business, we’re here to help. Stop by during office hours or contact us for a no-cost consultation to find out how we can best serve you, or learn more about our core offerings below.
- WIBO Classes: In-depth, 16-week business development training workshops designed to take blooming and established business owners to the next level in their entrepreneurial journey.
- 1:1 Business Counseling: Hands-on, focused mentorship to guide you through business plans, vision, mission, marketing, and more.
- Online SBA Training: Virtual courses designed to help you research, plan, and turn your ideas into a great business.
- Idea Spot: 4-week workshops where you can bounce your idea off of fellow entrepreneurs and turn your concept into a concrete plan.
- Events, Seminars, and Speakers: A variety of opportunities to network and learn about pertinent business topics such as marketing, loan packaging, technology, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and so much more.